Tour The Grand Ridge ManorThe Grand Ridge Manor provides the perfect wedding reception venue that not only provides Cougar & Tiger Mountain Views, but easy city access with a faraway forest feel. The Manor has over 35 private acres with Issaquah Creek running into a natural pond, waterfalls & several sites for ceremony & reception. Our wedding consultants will guide you through the process to help you plan for either an intimate or large wedding reception to suit your needs.
The Ceremony SiteYou may customize your ceremony site based on your preference. There are two different fountain sites, natural pond backdrop, pristine grass area with meadow views or under the tent. You let us know what you have in mind and we will make it happen.
The Reception Site
- 30' x 60' Tent with Warm Cream finished flooring, three chandeliers and party lighting
- All items listed under Equipment section
- The tent comfortably accommodates 150 guests (Facility capacity is 300 on lawn and tent)
- Two restrooms in the mansion for guest use during the reception
- Master suite bridal party; gentlemen's suite for additional charge
- Rental Time Period is 8 hours. Additional hours available for purchase
- Guest Self-Parking
- One hour of rehearsal time during the week during business hours 9am – 5pm based on availability
- Overnight lodging available, please inquire about pricing
- Garbage/Recycling/Composting included
- 200 White Padded Resin Chairs
- 12ea 60" Round Tables
- 4ea 6' x 30" Rectangular Tables
- 10ea 8' x 30" Tables
- 10ea 42" High Cocktail Tables
- 10ea 30" Bistro Tables
- 48" Round Cake Table
Tables and chairs may be set up on the lawn. We set up and take down all tables and chairs, excluding your decorations. We can arrange for rental of additional tents, chairs, tables and equipment. See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.